20.4.06

divaguation du matin

a Brasilian Rain Song sings in my hears
thanks to CocoRosie once again
nights are hot in my bedroom these days ;
I'm restless in the mornings
waking up exhausted and eyes torn from the day before
coffee tastes like shit
a simple worn-out liquid that sticks to the bottom of my cup,
not letting go -
those mornings where
the sun gets excited with all that space up there
and where
having to quit home for work just seems to be like anything else
tasteless,
but ok ;
the clock ticks just like
the beat of the song
I'll soon have to leave
and let go all I could have done here
maybe nothing -
I can go cherish costumers for all day
and try to forget
but how
and what -
morning downtown humanscapes will draw a little hope inside me
like the kid I was used to draw me smily faces
a while ago

I do remember you-

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

CocoRosie's are queer maine. I'm so convinced.
Great music indeed.
T'as finie ta session miss?

5:08 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie. said...

not yet
je suis en train de te rocher un travail de 10-12 pages sur un poème de Brault qui en fait 17.
due for anytime today
et je travaille de 6 à 9
et j'attend d'la visite
triple five shit.
un examen lundi et all that crap is over.
"cling cling cling"

9:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Cling Cling le 8 juin ma chum.
Hola. :D

3:11 p.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home